In addition to 24-hour emergency services, a 12-hour ambulatory clinic and nurse practitioner services, the U.S. Memorial Health Centre houses both a long-term care and protective care unit. Some other services offered include: nutritional services, recreation therapy, physiotherapy, occupational therapy and visiting specialty clinics.
- For one-on-one or small group conversations, compassion and support for the residents at U.S Memorial Health Centre.
- Assist with various diversional programing that is offered by the Therapeutic Recreation Department, such as bingo, parties, outings, etc.
- Participate in various fundraising activities such as ticket sales, summer barbeques, annual auction, etc.
- All money raised contributes to financial support of patient and resident care.
- Provide musical entertainment by sharing your talent with residents within health centre.
Holly Drake, recreation development specialist
1 Memorial Drive, St. Lawrence, NL A0E 2V0